There are many ways you can volunteer. Here are tangible ways you personally can get involved today:
31 Days of Prayer – We need prayer warriors that will be committed to pray for the various needs of the orphans and widows we serve on a daily basis. Please let me know if you will be willing to pray along with us at Shannon@orphangospel.org
Fundraiser Events – At this time we have no fundraising events scheduled, but we will send you a notification if you sign up below. When we do have an event, these are the areas in which we need assistance.
- Registrars to help our attendees when they arrive
- Donated auction items
- Auction helpers and an Auction Coordinator
- Table centerpieces and decorating creator and coordinator
- Video creator that can help us to graphically cast our vision
- Someone who knows how to utilize the software program Auctiontracker to oversee the payments at the end of the evening as well as help enter auction items as they are received
Camp Counselors – We need camp counselors that can volunteer to spend the weekend with foster children. You would be assigned to one or two campers for the duration of the camp offering friendship, guidance and someone to have fun with. They need people who can share their faith and testimony with them.
If any of these opportunities look like a great fit for you and your talents, please submit your information below and we will happily contact you with more information: